MRCP PACES Communication Skills Training Courses
Our Team have been providing MRCP PACES Communication Skills courses since 2006. During those 11 years we have enjoyed considerable success in helping trainees pass the MRCP PACES examination.
Our one day MRCP PACES Communication Skills Courses, usually held in Southampton, provide communication skills training for the MRCP PACES examination in an interactive format. We use experienced facilitators and draw upon a team of actors who simulate patients/relatives in ways that accurately reflect the real PACES exam.
The feedback from those attending has always been extremely positive; many trainees who have previously failed the Communication Skills stations have been successful after attending one of our courses.
Benefits for You
The Communication & Ethics and History-taking stations of MRCP PACES represent significant challenges for many candidates.
Our one-day course is designed to improve candidates’ chances of passing the PACES examination by concentrating specifically on these areas. The course features:
- ‘Mock exam’ style scenarios mimicking as closely as possible the exam format to give candidates the chance to practice their timekeeping and organisational skills
- Skilled facilitators with many years of experience in PACES and communication skills teaching
- Experienced actors, many of whom have participated in the PACES examination
- Realistic scenarios following a format similar to those used in previous examination sittings
- Small groups – maximum 6 candidates per facilitator
Below is a list of the courses for which we are currently accepting applications. Click on the course detail to find out more (including prices). Please contact us if you would like to register your interest in dates or venues that are not currently listed.
Novotel, West Quay Road, Southampton, UK